A compact and lightweight AED, the 350P (semi automatic) and 360P (fully automatic) offer real-time CPR coaching and the highest protection against dust and water with its IP56 rating. Weight 2.83 pounds. Via’s package includes 2 sets of adult pad/battery Pad-Paksand a carrying case. Pediatric Pad-Pak available for purchase.
$1,885 LIMITED STOCK
The 450P semi-automatic AED offers real-time feedback on CPR rate as well as the highest protection against dust and water with its IP56 rating. Weight 2.4 pounds.Via’s package includes 2 sets of adult pad/battery Pad-Paks and a carrying case. Pediatric Pad-Pak available for purchase.
$1,395 on Manufacturer Backorder
The Avive Connect AED is a fully automatic AED with real time CPR guidance. It’s the only AED with a rechargeable battery (no battery replacement needed). It has pediatric mode & can switch between English-Spanish with the touch of a button. Utilizes Wi-Fi, cellular, bluetooth, and GPS, allowing for remote monitoring and bi-directional data sharing with 911/ EMS. IP 54 rating. Weight 2.1 lbs. Includes: one set of pads, power adapter & cable. This AED does not come as a package, so that the user can customize their package by purchasing only the items needed. Options include: Rescue kit, semi rigid case, charge stand, wall cabinet, hard case or extra pads.
The OnSite provides practically real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands from pad placement to performing CPR. Via’s package includes 2 sets of adult pads and a carrying case. Semi-automatic. IP21 rating. Weight 3.3 pounds. Pediatric pads available for purchase.
FRx provides guidance, an audible for CPR assistance, and a pediatric key (no need for additional pediatric pads). FRx is rugged and can withstand rough handling and extreme temperatures. Via’s package includes 2 sets of adult pads and a carrying case. Semi-automatic. IP55 rating. Weight 3.5 pounds. Pediatric key available for purchase and never expires.
CARDIAC SCIENCE G5
Available in semi or fully automatic, the G5 has a CPR metronome to keep rescuer on pace to perform compressions accurately. Change from English to Spanish by the push of a button. IP55 rating. Weight 5.7 pounds. Via’s package includes 1 set of Intellisense CPR pads, 1 standard set of pads, and a sturdy carrying handle. Pediatric pads available for purchase.
PHYSIO CONTROL CR2
CR2 is easy to use, portable, and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis. Pediatric button (no need for pediatric pads). Wi-Fi connectivity. IP55 rating. Weight 4.5 lbs. Packages include an AED, carry case & 2 sets of Adult/child electrode pads.
- Via’s Semi automatic, English Only Package $2,510
- Via’s Fully automatic, Eng/Span Package (switch English/Spanish with the touch of a button) $2,760
ZOLL AED PLUS
$1,995 on Manufacturer Backorder
The Zoll Plus has real-time feedback on compression rate and depth, guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support throughout the rescue. Available in fully or semi automatic. IP55 rating. Weight 6.7 pounds. Via’s package includes 2 sets of CPR-D Padz and a carrying case. Pediatric pads available for purchase.
$2,195 on Manufacturer Backorder
The ZollAED3, available in semi or fully automatic, has a CPR cycle timer, and can show CPR compression depth with real-time CPR feedback. Color display, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a child button (no need for additional pediatric pads). IP55 rating. Weight 6.5 pounds.Via’s package includes 2 sets of pads and a carrying handle.
Via Heart Project Packages Include
Electrode pads, a carrying case or carrying handle, emergency rescue kit, and the first year of Via’s maintenance, compliance, and monitoring services. Our maintenance program, renewable annually, is $350 per year, for most models.
Included in our annual maintenance program
- We monitor the expiration dates of the AED’s batteries and electrodes so you don’t have to.
- When your battery or electrodes expire –we replace them at no additional cost.
- Your battery and pad replacements are FREE if your AED is used in an emergency.
- Our Medical Director provides initial and ongoing oversight for your AED program.
- Upon use of your AED, we will collect the event data and it will be reviewed by our Medical Director.
- To ensure compliance with state regulations, we help register your AED with local EMS and PSAP.
- We track your AED serial numbers and will assist you if it is recalled or requires an upgrade.
- Your designated site contact will receive a monthly reminder to check your site’s AED. Via will work withyour staff to ensure monthly checks are completed and your AED stays in compliance.
- We will monitor your employees’ CPR/AED training certification dates.
Cabinets and Cases
Indoor, alarmed wall cabinet with 3D wall sign
Hard Shell Watertight Cases available for most AEDs
Price varies by brand
Outdoor, alarmed wall cabinet with 3D wall sign
Via offers CPR/AED, First Aid, Heat Related Illness (HRI), and Blood
Borne Pathogen classes with a two-year certification for up to 10
people per instructor. Please inquire about our pricing.