Our Annual Maintenance Program helps to ensure that your AED is ready for use and compliant with state and local laws.
The Maintenance Program, renewable annually, is $200 per year for most models.
Included in our Annual Maintenance Program:
- We monitor the expiration dates of the AED’s batteries and electrodes so you don’t have to.
- When your battery or electrodes expire, we replace them at no additional cost.
- Your battery and pad replacements are FREE if your AED is used in an emergency.
- Our medical director provides initial and ongoing oversight for your AED Program.
- Upon use of your AED, we will collect the event data and it will be reviewed by our Medical Director.
- To ensure compliance with state regulations, we help register your AED with local EMS and PSAP.
- We track your AED’s serial number and will assist you if it is recalled or requires an upgrade.
- Your designated site contact will receive a monthly email reminder to check your sites’s AED. Via will work with your staff to ensure monthly checks are completed and your AED stays in compliance.
- We will help monitor your employees’ CPR/AED and First Aid training certification dates.
If battery or electrodes are expired at the time of enrollment, Via Heart Project will replace your expired supplies and require a three-year minimum commitment.
Ensure your device is ready when an emergency strikes.