Information for Host Schools and Screening Sponsors
Thank you for your interest in hosting or sponsoring a Teen Heart Screening event. Via Heart Project is committed to providing youth in our community access to heart screenings, regardless of household income. Working with organizations like yours, we are able to bring potentially life-saving tests to youth throughout Northern California. With your help we’ll identify genetic heart defects in young people ages 12–25, before it’s too late!
Host Application – Complete both steps below to secure a screening date!
Submit your answers to the following questions:
- What entities will you apply to for sponsorship?
- Confirmation of your commitment to securing funding for the total sponsorship amount. $20,000 ($25,000 for outside of the Bay Area)
- Confirmation of your commitment to provide custodial services on Saturday and Sunday of the screening weekend.
- Describe how you plan to feed the amazing volunteers that give up their Sunday to make this happen. You will need to provide breakfast, snacks, drinks, and lunch for 150-200 volunteers.
- Your first and second choice for screening dates. (see available dates below)
- The name, email, and phone number of the primary person who will be responsible for all contact with Via Heart Project.
Submit Via Heart Project’s host agreement that has been read and signed by the school’s Principal, Vice Principal, or decision maker from the school district. Submit to email@example.com
Click on the DOWNLOAD PDF buttons below for host and sponsor agreements and details.
Once Via Heart Project has received your completed application and host agreement, signed by the appropriate administrator, you will be considered for an available screening date.
Via Heart Project Screening Numbers!
Number of screenings: 13
Total screened: 4,716
Total identified requiring follow-up: 52
Available Screening Dates
(subject to change)
♥ November 15, 2020 ♥ February 21st, 2021 ♥ April 18th, 2021 ♥ September 12th, 2021 ♥ November 7th, 2021 ♥